Thread: Nfl ?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post

What Whell is having a hard time grasping is that these athletes are protesting against his Dear Leader, a man he still admires, and Americans who think, act and talk like Trump. It must suck to know that a majority of Americans find his Dear Leader unfit for office. Some heavy cognitive dissonance going on - with every breath he claims not to be defending Trump as he reflexively defends Trump.
You're so sad. Of course the week 3 protests were directed at Trump. You claimed that the protests were "Trump's fault". No, they were the players making an idiotic political statement, choosing their place of work to do it, and the timing of the statement, the National Anthem, couldn't have been worse.

Now, you claim that my statements are somehow "defending" Trump. That's your highly myopic perspective and your own "cognitive dissonance". I'm simply looking at what the players are doing and, like many fans who showed up at the games during weeks 1 - 3 this year, criticizing it. But, I'm sure you'll continue to spin my comments in whatever manner suits you.