View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 08:02 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
You Know I really got agitated yesterday At the Health Care situation In this Country The Greatest Country On this Planet.A lot of you Know me as being a bit soft on a Lot of Issues concerning the American Average Citasen.but The way I see it The Goverment at one time or another Has stepped on All of the Inhabitants of this Country,For the Self Interest of their own greedy Greedy Carreers,With the exception fo A small Hand full Of Leaders.

I have not always felt so Docile ,At one time I did not care at all I had mine Fuck everyone else.But Now As I see My life Dimminishing I Really See How All Americans Are Cheated By the Goverment,Past Present and I am sure Future.I think that possibly the Goverment Can Make One Gesture to Its People And Maybe Install A working Healthcare Model THat will Benefit All Americans.My Findings so far with the Health care IN place is that the Companies Are taking advantage of It and Charging Astronomical Rates for Premiums.

Maybe I am To Easy On The American People But I Think We Deserve Better,I am One Of the Lucky to have several plans In effect for me and My wife,But the Majority does not.this From A Bleeding Heart,That Is Proud To be ONe As Well As A American Citazen.
I have to agree that our for profit Health Care System is a National Disgrace.

If I could only change one thing about the U.S. it would be to implement a system like they have in Canada or most of Western Europe.