View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Talk about spin.
The Democrats (and the FBI and DOJ) did not support the release of the Nunes memo because it painted a contrived and distorted narrative harmful to the intelligence community and the nation's security. Releasing the Democratic memo (which, BTW, was reviewed by the FBI and DOJ for accuracy and classification purposes per prescribed procedure unlike Nunes' fiction) was forced upon the Democrats by the unsavory, dangerous and ridiculous effort of Nunes and his tinfoil hat conspirators.
Funny. Accuse me of "spin", and then weigh in with a healthy dose of Democrat talking points. Oh, yeah, the memo as released has set back the efforts of intel and security efforts drastically. NOT AT ALL. In fact, it singled out some individuals whose behavior may have been far more harmful than the Nunes memo.

I also suspect there's more to come on this. I don't think we've heard the fully story yet about how the Obama DOJ was politicized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Nunes' memo was written precisely for gullible partisans like you who get their news from Fox News, talk radio and far-right websites. Trump needs to keep his (ignorant) base fired up because if they abandon him, he's as good as impeached. If you read real news (and not the fake garbage you think is news), you'd know that the three major claims of the Nunes memo have all been fully discredited (the dossier was the primary driver for the FISA warrant, the dossier was the cause of the FBI's Russia inquiry, and the FISA judge wasn't told the dossier was the product of political actors).
More spin. I know you fervently believe all this tripe, since you've sounded like a broken record for a very long time. So sad.