View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 08:55 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
No one is happier than I am to see Jeb Bush struggling at this point in his campaign. I endured eight years of him as Governor of Florida and I absolutely hate the fucker. That being said, don't count him out. For the Political donor class his brothers tenure as President was an absolute bonanza for them. They literally made trillions of dollars as civilian defense contractors, wall street bankers, and big pharma executives, etc. And as a result of his tax cuts, they were able to keep almost all of it.

These people are now flush with more cash than any no ordinary human can even imagine. That $100 million that they have put into his Super Pac is no more to them than when you or I chuck our spare change into the Salvation Army bucket at Christmas time. There's plenty more where that came from.

If this election can be bought, it will be bought for Jeb Bush.
I think you are right...I think the bumbling, mild mannered professorial facade hides a meaner person underneath. I say this because he is comfortable with the term anchor baby.