View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
tRump's minions will still try to spin this. Likely calling fake news or some such. Then tRump will beg for donations again. tRump & Co. will claim they were "planted", the DOJ will say "we've got your fingerprints on 'em". In related news Ms. Bobb, trumps attorney, will be thrown under the bus 3-2-1
I may not know much about legal stuff and whatnot but is this enough for an indictment?
I don't think the time is right yet for an indictment because the key witnesses will clam up. Fear of getting implicated and subsequently charged may entice some of them to spill the beans, so the suspense and fear will be well worth it if the Justice Department gets more people to implicate Trump. AG Garland will not make a move unless he has the total goods on X-45.

And a lot of them are in the video they now have and surprised they surrendered that to the JD, but I am a legal novice too. And Ms. Bobb while an anchor at OANN was active in the Trump campaign too and I don't believe she has any significant legal experience. So I say she is toast unless she sings.