View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
It's fun to think of 'showy' ways to upstage Trump. I can see great possibilities for girls in glitter costumes with signs, and a squad of Keystone cops.

But as for what can actually be done, dignitas requires a more sedate approach. Maybe a little pantomime, a good-humored introduction of the Jane Goodall/Bonzo meme if he gets into name-calling, and I still see a role for the air horn if a big gun is called for.

Anything but standing there and letting him control the show. Even walking off is better than that, as long as it is assured that the feed will be cut if one does so.
Hillary is not the type to walk off a debate stage. She has debated Obama and Sanders. The key to defeating Trump is what Rand Paul did during one of the primary debates where he actually began a fact-filled discussion of TTP and Trump was totally lost on the details. She needs to trip him up with Putin's annexation of Crimea and civil war in Ukraine.

As for the birther issue I would just ask what gives Trump the right to declare who is a citizen or not.