Thread: ferguson
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 01:27 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
well me I have blacks intermingled on both sides of my tree,and my birth records says negro(back then the smallest amount of negro blood got you chosen)so I am well known in the hood same in Colorado were I grew up,now My Wife Cheri she is most likely the only person I know that has pure blood,her ancestry is Penn/dutch and here family is well known back east The Moultons,mostly Vermont and upstate N.Y,so there you have it that is why,But if there is ever a race war I will stand with my wife since I do not believe in race.

i got a pass from this mess, I am still prone to get jacked by a crack head as is everyone in my hood.that is why I see life in a way not like anyone else I know.
The first step toward race war avoidance is to stop talking about race, i.e. black/white/brown. We are all different shades of melanin (poetic license). I believe if we can't get beyond this America is doomed.

I'm an American and my nation's culture is the American culture which is built on three supports: 1) inalienable rights, 2) the rule of law, and 3) the cultures of it's inhabitants.

Race in politics is a diversion. So is left/right.

Last edited by nailer; 08-16-2014 at 01:39 PM.