View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 05:34 PM
Admin

"Retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters, a former Fox News analyst, on Sunday suggested that his one-time colleagues at the conservative network are “prostitutes” for allowing President Donald Trump to set their agenda.

During an interview on CNN’s Reliable Sources, Peters lamented that Trump has created an “enemies list” of former intelligence officials, who could have their security clearances revoked.

“He is not interested in understanding our government,” Peters explained. “He believes the Constitution is a menu from which he can choose only the most electable items.”

“The evil twin of that, I believe as a former Russia analyst for most of my career… I’m convinced that the president of the United States is enthralled to Vladimir Putin,” the retired officer continued. “There’s no other way to explain his behavior. And he perfectly fits the profile of the kind of people the Russians target.”"

video here https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/ex-...y-prostitutes/