Thread: WikiLeaks
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Back to WikiLeaks/Assange for a bit:

It seems that WikiLeaks will be forthcoming with information concerning wealthy business leaders and lawmakers evading tax payments with offshore accounts.

It seems that his previous leaks from the US State Dept also included information on corruption in Tunisia that helped fan the flames of the revolt there.

It seems there may be an upside to WikiLeaks after all.
I have a feeling the politicians are going to come from both sides of the aisle, and that we might see the end to some political careers. It was interesting that Assange said he wanted to verify the information before releasing it - how does he verify it? Ask the Swiss government to please look it over and let him know if it is accurate?

Any guesses on whether Beck stashed some cash over there? I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the Scientology money over there too. Pat Robertson? Rush? Michael Jackson? Katie Couric? Goldman Sachs? Bill Gates? Steve Jobs? The Koch brothers? Dick Cheney? Mayor Dailey? Oprah? The Sam Walton (Walmart) family? It might get rid of a possible third party challenge by Bloomberg. Oh, ain't speculation and conjecture fun.

Regards,

D-Ray