View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:23 PM

I remember right after 911 how everyone was pointing fingers (and out here on our quasi-anti everything blame it on the illegal immigrants Clear Channel KFI 640 implying it was lazy airport workers of a certain race...John and Ken show) at the no good airport security people. Then Bush and we the people created the Department of Homeland Security and the TSA to beef up security. How quickly we forget.

And now this wingnut does not like security...the OP. And accuses those of disagreeing with him being unpatriotic. Whenever I hear anyone say patriotic in a sentence my bullshit meter goes up real high.
Hatrack would be the first person claiming malfeasance on the part of the Obama administration if he indeed took away the TSA and Homeland Security and there was a terrorist attack afterward.

Classic Tea Party idiocy:
Praise Bush and forget his failures.
Demean Obama, even when he follows the Bush Doctrine abroad and at home on steroids.
I guess the dark skin does not make it the same.

Oh and us worthless government workers put a lot of cash into the middle class econonmy..right Finny?