View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 01:45 PM
Admin

"The West Wing came to a virtual standstill yesterday after The Washington Post published the first excerpts of Bob Woodward’s upcoming book, Fear. The book by the veteran White House chronicler portrays Donald Trump as an unhinged and ill-informed commander in chief surrounded by aides who doubt his intelligence and question his fitness for office. “It’s pandemonium. He literally isn’t talking to anyone. He’s canceled meetings and is on the phone calling up his friends,” one source said. Current and former staffers, meanwhile, pointed fingers in all directions as they sought to deflect blame for the damaging leaks. “I’d rather be an unapologetic defender of Donald Trump than Judas,” one West Wing official told me." Vanity Fair

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...social_twitter

Good lord. If half of what we read is true, this nut we have in the Oval office is about ready to start gnawing on the Resolute Desk. Meanwhile, he's giving long interviews with the Daily Caller. (rolls eyes)