Thread: Fox News
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 08:28 PM
Admin

Fox News

A lovely new hire -

'Fox News Hires Britt McHenry, Known for Viral Video and Saying ESPN Demoted Her for Being White'

"Fox News has hired conservative pundit Britt McHenry to provide commentary on the network's new 24-hour digital streaming service, Fox Nation, TheWrap has learned. A spokesperson for Fox News confirmed the hiring.
McHenry is currently the host of "Like It Or Not" on Washington D.C.'s local WTTG Fox 5 and also serves as a contributor to The Federalist.
But she is also known for a viral video in which she was seen berating a towing company employee, and for saying that she was demoted from a previous job at ESPN because she was white and too-well paid.

The video was recorded when she worked as an ESPN reporter in 2015. In the video, she insulted the tow-truck company employee's education and teeth, then told her to lose weight. The sports network suspended her for a week." https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...cid=spartandhp

Another "Rage Barbie" to go with Tomi Lahren.