View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
That's a nice donkey party talk track, but the evidence just ain't there to support it. Of course, if you want talk tracks, it can also be said that the donkeys don't want to capitulate or support any budget proposals right now because painting the Repub budget proposals as extreme will be useful during the coming campaign.

In fact, there are some things that the Administration could do today if they wanted to support economic recovery. However, the lack of any useful activity from the Administration and the Senate is quite apparent.
I don't think anything needs to be done. I don't want the GOP interfering with the market.

Conservatives have been telling me that they don't want the government doing anything for most of my life, "The market will correct itself." Okay then, we'll just sit and wait..............................................

Someone pass the popcorn.

You know, people aren't deaf, Whell. We've been listening to conservatives bitch and whine like little kids since they lost in '06. We've heard all of drum beating about making sure Obama fails. We hear all of their bellowing about how they are the "Great Americans", and the only "True Patriots", blah, blah, blah...............Don't even try to deny it. Until they have their way nothing is going to move and you know it. The Republican Party is the party of business and it's boot-licking sycophants. And until we shove the pacifier into their whiney little pie holes, they're going to carry on like it's the end of the world because THEY aren't getting their way. "I'm a businessman! I am the center of the universe, and I demand you give me a tax cut and cheap labor!" That's how people behave when they think only they have all of the answers and that the Almighty himself has picked them to run the whole damn world.

Have a nice weekend.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 06-11-2011 at 11:31 AM.