View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
Where is the contradiction, Sir? I do not like her as a person. That is right. But this has nothing to do with the fact that I agree with some of her desicions as a politician in the last years.

Finnbow you speak German - so werde ich es Ihnen nochmals mit Worten meiner eigenen Sprache erklären. Auf der einen Seite steht das was sie tut, als Politikerin, auf der anderen Seite das wie sie es tut, als Mensch. Beides ist eng miteinander verbunden, dennoch sind es unterschiedliche Dinge, verstehen Sie was ich meine?
For the rest of us.

Quote:
I'll explain it to you again with words of my own language. On one side is what she does, as a politician, on the other hand, the way it does, as a human being. Both are closely linked, but there are different things, you understand what I mean?
It's never possible to separate a person from their actions. I know little of Frau Merkel's domestic policy beyond her position on the Refugee crisis but, in the main, I support it. She was faced with a problem with no good solutions but opted for the least terrible among them. The situations in places like Calais and Macedonia are creating a crisis far worse than that in Germany. There is a lesson there for those willing to see it.