View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
Undisclosed as the Liar-In-Chief's taxes, health records, (money laundering) real estate transactions?
That is why Pootin the scumbag got the Ukraine scumbag deal broker, money launderer Manafort to work with Agent Orange.

And when Trump built a tower in Panama, his clients were wealthy Russians, the Washington Post reported. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008,
The only instance that Trump acknowledges any sort of Russian financial connection is a Florida mansion he sold to a wealthy Russian. “What do I have to do with Russia?” Trump said in the wake of the DNC hack. “You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach, Florida… for $40 million and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions.”

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

The Don Jr quote comes from an article written for some obscure travel publication called eturbonews by one Helen Heyer, who is a travel/real estate writer.
No corroboration from anyone else at this conference that I can find. Did Don Jr give her an exclusive interview in a side room? Or was he speaking at a lectern, in which case I would think someone would have audio and possibly video evidence he made these remarks.
In fact, I would think any writer worth a damn would record their interview themselves. You know, so they could be sure their story was accurate and verifiable.

Again, let me know when you have facts.