View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Anybody see that speech the King just made? Holy crap, he is horrible. About 1 minute on the events in Charlottesville and ten minutes of "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I'M SO FABULOUS!"..... Good Grief.

The end of this administration just can't come fast enough.
Quote:
President Donald Trump declined to condemn the violent actions and protests of white supremacists on Saturday, who had converged on Charlottesville, Va., en masse to protest the removal of a statue of a Confederate general.

The clashes killed at least one person and injured a number of others.

Instead, Trump called out in what he deemed the strongest possible terms "this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides — on many sides.” Yet, he never denounced by name the extremist group, or called their behavior unacceptable. He made his pronouncements from his golf club in New Jersey just before signing a bill related to veterans’ health care.
The asshole refuses to call out these neo Nazis, because they are his most ardent supporters. I just hope Mueller can nail the ass quickly for the tax evasion and money laundering everyone knows he's guilty of.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...iolence-241575