Thread: Time travel.
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 01:55 PM

ok ill bite. time travel as is currenty viewed is not possible. however if we adopt a new view of time then this could change the rules.

lets view time as a multilane highway running from the past into the future. the drivers in each lane heading towards an infinate # of outcomes. it would folow that a driver may at some point decide to change lanes thereby altering not only the drivers outcome but all others that intersect with it.

within this construct decision making is a form of time travel. it therefor is necassary to uncover what is a true decision. i belive that it is a result of viewing many possible outcomes and altering ones course to produce the desired result. if this is true then we are already viewing the future. as linear lifeforms we are bound by our limited view of the universe and indeed the multiverse and thusly cannot imagine al of the variables that would have to be accounted for to truly travel interdimensionaly in time. this dose not meen that it cannot be done only that we are not aware or evolved enough to anticapate the requirments of such an endeavor.

we would need to know the exact location of every partical of matter in every brane in every possible universe and every outcome to produce a target.this is the stoping block as we do not have a system of calculation that would allow us to produce the final proof.

energy production would not be a issue if we did posess this advanced math. since i feel it is almost certain that discoveries made along the way to the advent of the "ID equation" would have allowed access to the limitless energy all around us

this is a great thread. and my cheese dip is getting cold

more later if anyone is int..