View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 07:05 PM
reflexionar

I personally see no need for the gun stores around here to be open. If you are that gun crazy you should have had that planned before they closed the stores. It isn't like there wasn't fair warning. I have a few guns. My pistols include a .22 semi-auto pistol and a .357 revolver. I have a 12 ga shotgun. The rest are rifles including a .357 lever action, a 6mm bolt action, a 10/22 and a couple other .22 rifles. Having multiple guns in the same caliber keeps ammo simple. I have enough ammo to get me by, which isn't a lot. Probably 10 boxes of .357, and 20 boxes of .22 LR. Aside from varmints and target shooting I rarely use them. I figure if I have to use up what I have for self defense I will probably be dead before I get my first box used up. Forgot to mention they are all locked up in a pretty heavy duty safe. Although most are family heirlooms, my granddaughter means more to me than the guns do.

Last edited by mpholland; 03-28-2020 at 07:07 PM.