View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 10:45 AM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
You are putting words in my mouth. Please read what I actually said. However, by daily defending Trump and his sick administration, he is by default defending its worst policies. I haven't seen him make an exception for this, most disgusting, policy.

Why are you so often defending Whell? I doubt you agree with his twisted views. Are you trying to play Dershowitz to his Donny? Sick...
The inference I made was clearly implied by your post. Not the same thing as putting words in your mouth.

I've never defended whell, although on rare occasion I've pointed out he's made a good point. Even more rarely I've pointed out when someone has made an inaccurate statement regarding what whell's posted. See the difference?

Your Dershowitz analogy is weak to say the least, but I'll take being compared to him as a complement. That being said, you've the worst case of Trump Headspinitus I've yet to come across and you're clearly suffering from severe brain swhelling. I doubt you can be cured of these afflictions. If I were your PCP, I'd prescribe a timeout to help calm your disturbed mental state thus improving your wellness.