View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. View Post
I don't need a plan. I'm all for letting folks do as they please when it comes to having children or not. It's between them and their deity the way I see it.

You all are a hoot though. It's such a stretch to ask a guy to let us know what he thinks would work better. To actually get meaningful input rather than one liners and vague generalities.

If you do not have a plan that is fine but just say so. Why is it so hard for anti abortion folks to state a plan to care for all the children that may be born if their will is made to law?
I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't have a problem with abortion. Abortion and murder are not the same. And society has enough problems without forcing women to give birth to a child which they don't want. We know what the likely result of that will be.

Now my liberal lawyer buddy asked me as to what I though of abortion.

My verbatim response was, "I'll never have one. But if a woman is going to have one, she needs to get it done and not wait until it's hanging half out of her ass."

And his verbatim response, ignoring the laughter, was "And gasping for breath?"

We were on the same page. Perhaps the three of us are on the same page. Who knows.

Chas