View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
When this 1st happened I felt the same way as you. Bunch of religious wackos shooting at the cops...what the hell did they expect?

Then as time went on, and I found out more about it, like Agent Aguilera's affidavit where he claimed that the legally possessed AR-15's of the Davidians "could" be modified to fire fully automatic, the inert grenades discovered by UPS, the fake meth lab charge made by the government in order to receive military assistance under the provisions of the War on Drugs, etc.

Then, after the fact, the front door to the compound was "lost" and the government bulldozed a crime scene.

Looks to me like someone was destroying evidence.

Maybe they were a bunch of strange ducks. But whenever the government can conduct a heavy handed raid such as this, based on fabricated evidence, and working on the assumption that while they really had no evidence of illegal behavior other than the fact that they "could" be breaking the law, then none of us are safe.

As I said before, the theatrics were not only unnecessary, but ill advised. And a lot of people got killed for no good reason, unless anyone considers a political agenda a good reason.

Chas
Clinton / Reno lied. People died.