View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 12:00 AM
Jigsawed

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
You know, I'm at a loss. You are wrong, it's not overreach. You are determined to deny what's real. And you are wrong and insulting in saying my aim is to obscure anything.

If I'm so off base, then tell me what's real, and give me a reason or two to believe you.
Despite FDR the bankers hold the people by the scruff of the neck.
Check the level of debt in all sectors of the society. Yet there is no effort to allow the system to reset itself naturally.

Any hint of a failure by any of the big boys and the money printer is turned on. It has been on for sometime irrespective of which party is in power. The result is that many now making six figures are living pay check to pay check...cannot afford the rent/mortgage or the car payment.
In the meantime those who are bankers or who are close to the bankers have transformed the easy money into real assets.

What is referred to as the Hitlerite threat is easily taken care of...throttled by judiciary at all levels and a multi layered intelligence. Such threat looks comical but is useful to divert attention from the preponderance of the bankers.

Last edited by Dondilion; 02-29-2024 at 12:26 AM.