View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 11:01 AM
Admin

“Get out of my room,” Jason Kessler’s father said to him during a live stream.

"I reported from the “Unite the Right 2” rally in Washington on Sunday. It was a dreary failure that attracted around 30 people in total and literally ended before it was supposed to start. I interviewed one alt-right supporter who had been confused by the poorly updated rally website and ended up missing the entire demonstration; I walked around the crowd of counterprotesters that dwarfed the neo-Nazis by orders of magnitude.

But as pathetic as of all that was, none of it was quite as hilariously humiliating to the alt-right as the video below — in which the rally’s organizer, Jason Kessler, is yelled at by his father to get out of his parents’ room in the middle of a live stream with a fellow alt-righter.

Kessler says, during the live stream, that he has been forced to move in with his parents after a series of lawsuits stemming from last year’s violence sapped his funds. It’s an arrangement neither he nor his father seems pleased about.

“Hey!” Kessler’s father says, interrupting his conversation with the white nationalist and anti-Semitic former US Senate candidate Patrick Little. “You get out of my room!”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...kessler-father

Awwww. poor baby.