View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
So we should send a few TOW missiles to the Kurds already. And air drop them directly to the front lines because the two groups we chose to support are farting and fiddling around and the stuff we have currently sent is not reaching the guys doing the heavy lifting.
Y'know...I don't trust any of the natives, Kurds, Shi'ites, PKK or any of them to have the capacity or the inclination to do anything about ISIS at this point. None of them. At some point they'll all say something like..."Yeah well, they're nuts but their still Muslims...and better than Jews and other infidels. It's not worth dying for, much less spending our own money to get rid of them." So the cancer in Islam will always continue on a grand scale.

What the Islamic world needs is a handful of really merciless dictators like Saddam Hussein and the Shah. One in charge of each sovereign nation, that will lop off the head of any insane radical revolutionary Islamic leader and gas any of the followers of his caliphate that remain. They're all nuts...there is no peaceful intervention with these people. At this point I'm going back on everything I've ever said about Allen Dulles. The way to end this is a flurry of CIA assassinations and the establishment of puppet dictatorial regimes in every country. And any religious lunatics who rise up with their jihads and caliphates get crushed into dust like the vermin they are. Far as I can tell, the only countries that can be half-way trusted not to fall to this shit, at least in the near future, are Jordan and Saudi Arabia.