Thread: What's bigger?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
I wanna see Britney's Drawers-Or lack of same....Or what was Michelle-Ma-Belle wearing when she & Barry did Noo Yawk last night ? While taking yr wife out on the town is a nice thing to do, anyone else think that it could have been postponed for a bit until His Holiness actually solves the country's more pressing problems ? I mean, you've got Kim Yuck Foo & his oversized Estes Rocket, the largest industrial company in the whole country is about to go down the tubes, & Barry spends God-knows-how much to squire his wife around the Big Yapple...If Bush had done this, every newspaper in the country would have been howling-Rightly-for his head. But since a black liberal Democrat does it, well, by gosh, by golly & by gum, its just peachy-keen. Oh, and Michelle...Try smiling, at least, when you & JazzBo are out blowing OUR money...
You're right Sandy, and the sad part is, the "folks" who voted him in, are cheering his praises the whole time. Three jets and a helicopter, and the prick was still an hour late (which was ok because they delayed the show). Maybe it took more time than they thought it would, for Michelle-my-bell to change dresses in mid-air.