View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:47 AM
Area Man

"WAR IS PEACE"-----"Peace through strength" and the trappings of the global militarist mindset (MIC).

"FREEDOM IS SLAVERY"-----The destruction of organized labor, the desire to strip any or all worker protections as possible and the subjugation of the working class to the whims of employers that I believe it will eventually lead to. Remember, the slave owning plantation operators of the past were, by and large---private concerns. Some were even the private concerns of public officials, known as "The Founders".

"IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH"-----If you want to control a populace, give them dead heros and place them upon a high, esteemed pedestal, far beyond reproach (Founders). Deify their words, but attempt to hide or downplay their true actions (Slavery, Whiskey Rebellion, Trail of Tears, Manifest Destiny, etc, etc.) and make up sanctimonous fairytales of unflinching honor and impeccable charactor. Then transpose your ideology onto the persona of these quazi-fictional charactors. (Conservapedia and the Texas School Board, anyone?) Few will then dare contradict one who speaks of these dead demigods. After all, they recieved their guidance from the Alighty, himself, did they not? "If God be with us, then who dare oppose us?"---right?

Chew on that for a while.

I have more to pound away at you with. But, the last 24 hours have been emotionally draining. And, I need some rest.

Regards,
Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 02-06-2013 at 02:53 AM.