Thread: Global Warming?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
What I'm reading is it's the worst drought since 1956. And, if you notice, the media doesn't report the actual temperatures, but the heat index.

Come on guys, even I can remember it being more bastardly...and I'm only 58 yrs old.

As far as I'm concerned...if you want to beat the Global Warming drum....what about 1956????

Chas
There are always anomaly's in the weather. The problem is now we have graphs that show a little blip in the mid 50's that rapidly fell down and is now rising at an astronomical rate.

We can no longer rely of the ocean to absorb excess CO2 from the atmosphere. It is saturated. I posted a long post about this here before and it pretty much flew over all but a few heads.

This graph is very simple, but it is pretty indicative of all the graphs available. Sure there is a spike in the mid fifties followed by some ups and downs. Then in the late 70's through the end of the graphs it has shot up with no real end in sight.

The Earth does not care what the temperatures are. If it became a flaming ball of dust it would make no difference to the history of the planet we inhabit. We are only renters here. If we shit on this planet, the Earth will Shit on us, and it won't care.
Attached Images
File Type: gif global_temp_graph.gif (13.3 KB, 33 views)