View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

For years, I've been trying to figure out what turned off the American people and made them disinterested in our government plans? What made us declare a war on immigration? Could it be that our new residents are smarter and more interested in our schools than our lazy ass kids born here? Was it television?

I came here to discuss what is tearing down this nation.

If the answer from this forum comes down to a State/Government issued worship of God, then I will simply log off and go elsewhere.
No stay around a little while and get into some back and forth.

Some of my thoughts on the tearing down or as I sometimes call it " The Dumbing Down and Fattening Up of America are as follows,

The all volunteer military, with a draft these wars would of been over long ago. When every one is up to go at 18 you become political real fast, I know.

TV video games and the internet have all contributed to the younger generations failings. These pastimes are good in there place but are easy to abuse. Some parents use the above pastimes to occupy their kids from what I have seen. Rather then spending quality time with them.

Kids have been spoon fed their whole life's they will be someone special without working for it. Then some when out in the real world get a rude awaking and want or "need" to come back home.

I could go on and on.........

Barney

Last edited by Oerets; 10-10-2011 at 10:26 PM.