View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
With my wife taking a substantial pay cut we thought it may be for the best to request a loan modification for our mortgage. The big O guy says hes gonna help and and who am I to turn it down.

Got the paperwork packet in the mail today from the mortgage company. Under the Financial Stability Plan my payments will go up $263.15 a month.

What the fuck ? Am I the wrong color. FUCK the gooberment and the horse they rode in on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, that sucks. But I have to point something out- you're angry because the government plan to help people can't help you? So, Obama would be better in your eyes if he had done nothing.

Starting to understand how people liked Bush. Nothing was something he was very good at doing, at least for people in this country. But I do hear about all the great schools and hospitals we're building in Iraq. I guess education and health care for Iraqi citizens are big priorities for American taxpayers.

Not making light of anyone's financial situation though. I thank God everyday that so far I'm still doing okay. Certainly don't feel confidant that it will last forever. If the bottom does fall out for me I sure hope we haven't gutted every service that may have helped.

Last edited by Fast_Eddie; 10-21-2009 at 10:23 AM.