View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
You find Hillary detesable because she may run for President and for exactly the same reasons that anybody runs for president?

She's no more ambitious than any of them. You think she's more ambitious and desirous of power than Ted Cruz or Marco? Or Rick Perry??? You think any of them give a shit about the country? Here's what she is JC, she's smarter and has more guts than anybody else currently in consideration. Throw out the name of any Republican who might run against her...it would take me less than a nanosecond to decide who I'd go out and canvass for.

And...right now (and for a long time actually) she is, in every legitimate poll taken, the most popular politician in the country. Whether you like her or not.
Didn't she have that title back in 2006? Sure, she's added to her experience, but unfortunately the results do not strike me as much in the way of positives. She is also not young and has had some recent health issues that worry me. I wanted Hilliary to win the primary in 2008, but unfortunately half the country fell for Obama's eloquent BS. Hell, I still can't understand how people could choose Obama over Hilliary.