View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Not Insane, you say there was very little violence on the 6th....your inaccurate conclusion indicates a possibility that you are delusional.
There were a few broken windows. And no toppled statues since they stayed inside the velvet ropes. And how about the chamber itself. What was destroyed?

Asking for a friend.

Here is where this was bad: These people were not burning down their own neighborhood. They were protesting directly outside the building of the people they consider to be the problem - the congress. That is how the right is more dangerous. They go for the people who they actually hold accountable for the madness, and I mean those in government rather than their local Wal-Mart's electronics section. They are serious.

If biden is sworn in, I suspect we are in for very interesting times. I'm really glad I've finally gotten everything set up here on Galt's Knob. I can watch it all from afar. The only violence I plan on participating in, if it comes to that, is defending my property. I trust the Lord to handle this when all is said and done. Life is a mist.

This sort of reminds me of the story of the Exodus. Israel asked, "where is God?" But their enemies asked, "Who is your God?" They both found out - the latter, the hard way.

We are in similar times. Watch and learn.

Last edited by Not Insane; 01-12-2021 at 11:20 AM.