View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm View Post
I have often wondered too why we attacked Afganistan and Yemen after the attack since it was proven that the terrorists were from Saudi Arabia?
I was down in Panama a couple years ago speaking to a local Universidad student and he started laughing during the conversation. I asked why he was laughing and he stated "that Norte Americana's are the only ones who don't know the whole story is bs."
He went on to say (laughingly) "Then what do you guys do? You prosecute a guy who once drove for Bin Laden named Salim Hamdan". He asked "what will you people do next prosecute his dentist or his barber?"
Anywhere that I have been outside the US they don't buy the NIST story.
Some on the left will tell you it is because the Bushites were in bed with the Saudi royals and OPEC. Sounds plausible but there is no doubt that once Bin Laden was chased out of Africa, he settled on Afghanistan as his base of operations, hence the Afghanny war. Too bad he was missed at Tora Bora and made his way into Pakistan but we got him finally.