View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 07:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
So, you are saying that the people buying the homes were too stupid to know what they were signing ?
Did I say that? Show me where I said that. That's what you are saying. How's about you keep your words out of other people's mouths and restrict them to your festering piehole. It's a bad fucking habit you have there.

Quote:
The flip side is that the financial institutions for decades were criticized because they would not make loans to those who were financially on the edge.

Now , they get slammed because they do.

Gotta love the lefty mind.
You're a fucking ignoramus. You refer to the subject of subprime mortgages which relates to the subject of the Community Reinvestment Act which relates to the failure of Bear Stearn, Lehman Bros., and other vampire investment banks...and which led to the September 2008 financial meltdown and the recession that followed. Lovely.

If you want to have a discussion about this, and explore the actual causes of the meltdown we can do that. If you want to recycle more FOX/EIB/Hannity/Coulter bullshit propaganda and expose yourself as the dumb fucker you are...that would be fine with me as well.

Quote:
And, you guys don't have a pot to piss in and are all geniuses .
One more time, do you want to compare pots or not, asswipe?

Last edited by Ike Bana; 01-08-2018 at 07:30 AM.