View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
While they may have legitimate concerns (and this is arguable), if they cannot articulate them in a cogent and convincing fashion, they will continue to be perceived as a bunch of "dolts." Any legitimate concerns are lost within their "Obama is a Kenyan/Muslim/Indonesian/terrorist/Nazi/communist/terrorist" and death panel silliness.
Ah! I have another thing our President is to add to my growing list!

"Indonesian".

You forgot to include "Hitler", "Stalin", "Dictator", and the latest, prior to "Indonesian"----"Fag lover".
This what my drunken, fat, and lazy Conservative Republican neighbor was calling him Friday night, "Fag Lover", over and over and over again until the idiot finally passed out. This was after he bragged on for an hour about being self-employed and uninsured. "I pay my own doctor bills. I might go broke doin' it, but that's the way it should be. That's freedom, man! I don't need that fag lover Obamas help, f**k that fag lover. I'd rather be bankrupt than have insurance if it's got that fag lovin' ni***rs name on it."

My favorite part was the one about how "freedom" is being bankrupt and buried under a pile of unpayable medical bills. What a jackass! Please tell me this country isn't full of people who think like this, would you, PLEASE?

If it weren't for the fact that he kept handing me beers as I listened to his drunken horseshit, I would have left early on.

Dave