View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:01 PM

should we, as the self appointed bitch mother superior of the planet, also be developing contingencies for the obliteration of the infrastructure of Brazil as well? I mean, they have uranium mines and nuclear generation facilities. it only stands to "reason" that they're developing nuclear weapons and have designs on conquering the world we somehow feel is ours to manipulate.

I have an idea. Let's install a proxy in the region and arm them with our nukes. Maybe Paraguay. Perhaps we can even conjur up some mythical reason to illegally occupy the Falklands, and establish a Guantanamo like presence there. I mean, it's the American way, and everyone on the planet is in awe of how just, righteous and perfect we are, aren't they?

We should do this in the best interests of the countries and cultures in the region. I mean, look how stable the Middle East is as a result of our benevolent posture and actions there.

electrojohn, stop and think about what it really is you're musing about. how did you make the leap to the position you appear to advocate? you appear to have "rationalized" committing outrageous acts of war on a nation that may (or may not) eventually possess nuclear weaponry, and appear to be licking your chops at the prospect of the judeo christian henchmen we installed in the region doing same.

wtf?