Thread: Mornin', gents
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
My Opinion your feelings towards JP I see and have for the entire law enforcement system. At less any contact I have ever had a witnessed.
Thnx for response. I don't extend my disgust for JA to the entire system other than that particular office being a reward spoil of a popularity contest and our for-profit justice system a costly unequal travesty that'll never be fixed as those that control it have a vested financial interest in it's continued existence.

Re your last comment, it has been said that a Conservative is a Lib has been viciously mugged, and a Lib a Conservative that has been unjustly arrested.
It seems to come down to a relationship with authority, filtered thru opinion and experience. FWIW, I've never been unjustly arrested.

Re dyslexia, I usually have to edit/re-edit my posts carefully as my stream of consciousness produces stuff that I can scarcely decode myself later, read cold.
I generally have to rewrite them several times to get them to say what I intended so they make sense to others.

Last edited by Pio1980; 03-26-2014 at 09:37 AM.