View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezz View Post
In the words of your eloquent leader, this is a teaching moment for democrats. The public has had enough of unfair politics and allowing the people they elect to be recalled on an opportunist and partisan whim rather than voted out of office like it is supposed to work. The people of Wisconsin understand that everyone needs to take some medicine to get the financial health of the state back on track. Tolerating a lot of union b.s. has fallen out of fashion and that's trouble for the democrats.

Make up all the excuses you like to avoid facing the truth, but people vote with their wallets. You lost this election twice. Nobody was much interested in supporting shenanigans as usual in Wisconsin when their governor has been making the tough calls to turn the state around... and it has apparently been working. People near the edges and on the fences are abandoning the fight. They don't have a heart in this election.

This fall the pundits may all be looking back to the Wisconsin recall vote as having been a bellweather for Obama's defeat and whatever losses the dems suffer in congress.

I'd be scared if I were you.
You're ignoring one little bit of pertinent information. The voters in Wisconsin handed the State Senate back to the Democrats. Sorry to pop your bubble but Walker has had his day and won't be able to continue on his wacky crusade of bending the unions over a barrel...try Valium or Placidyl for what ails you.