View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 11:01 PM

Giuliani seems to be just as clueless as our Dear Dotard, and in fact even speaks like Trump.

On being informed that Cohen has given a statement about paying Stormy with his own funds without Trump's knowledge and not reimbursed,
Quote:
“He did? Look, I don’t know, I haven’t investigated that, no reason to dispute that, no reason to dispute his recollection,” he said. “I like Michael a lot, you like Michael a lot. I feel very bad he’s been victimized by this. The president feels even worse. The fact is, just trust me, they’re going to come up with no violations there. The payments are perfectly legal.”
Dumb and then he get even dumber.
Quote:
“He fired Comey because Comey would not, among other things, say that he wasn’t a target of the investigation,” Giuliani said. “He’s entitled to that. Hillary Clinton got that, and he couldn’t get that,” Giuliani said. “So he fired him, and he said, ‘I’m free of this guy.’ ”
Does he even make any sense here other than saying Trump fired Comey for no particular reason other than to end the FBI investigation of Trump-Russia "there was no collusion" collusion.

Trump should seriously consider firing Giuliani post haste, otherwise Mueller will need to add Giuliani to his Christmas shopping list.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.0b005668c97c