View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 10:52 AM

Supporting Hillary not being a strong suit of mine, here is something to ponder after Mr. Rosenstein's rebuke of the Freedumb Carcass.

How many million$ did the GOP House & Senate and DOJ spend investigating Hillary, Benghazi and her email server? I really don't believe anyone knows, it has to be in the ten's or even hundred's of millions of $. Yet she never once commented on it during it's entire course. Once Comey was done with it, this was over and done with. she probably lost the election because of this.

Now let's move forward to Trump and his administration. I don't think the DOJ, Senate or the House has spent a fraction of the money they spent investigating Hillary. Mueller now has five guilty pleas and Cohen & Manafort will soon to flip I bet. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain. Loyalty to Trump buys you a glass of his piss.

Wonder what the ROI rate is on investigating Trump. Financial shenanigans of Trump, Manafort and Kushner (to name a few) have not yet been reported. IRS is licking their chops I bet.