View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Durbin's and Graham's comments were not third-party and are fully consistent with other documented instances of racism by your Dear Leader, including (but not limited to): Federal lawsuit over housing discrimination, Central Park Five, Mexicans are rapists, Judge Curiel, Muslim Ban ...

Secondly, Flake and Scott saying that Graham told them of Trump's comments are first-party comments of what Graham said after the meeting. The bottom line - You chose to believe Trump over Durbin, Graham, Scott and Flake. Keep on doing so. It shows the darkness and depravity of your soul.
Durbin's record of less than honest comments doesn't inspire confidence. Graham hasn't confirmed one way or another what was said. Flake and Scott weren't in the meeting. Their characterization of what Graham did or didn't say are not terribly relevant, because we don't know what Graham said to them.

Your comments above show that you believe what you want to believe, not just about what goes on inside the beltway but also about comments made here. Here's exactly what I said about who I "believe":

I have no idea what was said or not said in that meeting, and neither do you.

You either are being purposefully dishonest, or you can't read. Frankly, I don't know which and I really don't care.