View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 07:12 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
https://www.fox5ny.com/news/houston-...nator-ted-cruz

"Every last one of your republican colleagues to have signed off on that platform is to be found, and is to be found and killed, be it by a bullet to the face or by the smashing of a brick in your skull. It is a civic duty of every American citizen or resident to see to it that every last one of your colleagues is to be killed. Killed. Be it by finding you in a public space or by trailing you to your very, by your very public homes. The addresses of which are public knowledge. You and every one of your colleagues is to be shot dead. Found and killed. You sick pieces of human scum will not have the (explicit) audacity to aggressive any further and to strip us of our rights like you did our grandparents so many years ago. You’ll be found and killed. As a civic do you have every American to do so (explicit). (explicit) Rafael. You piece of human scum."

The angry Left...
Have you even looked at the incredible torrent of threats and killings by the right? Heather Heyer? Any of the countless African Americans killed by the police at the slightest fucking provocation?

Grow the fuck up, Mike.