View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
"I don't believe that's what I said. Let me check... nope, that's not what I said. I'm pretty sure you can go back and read what I said too, so why do you intentionally twist people's words when anyone can go right back and see what the poster said?"

Don't get your knickers in an uproar, pal. It's a political forum and I can infer what I please. Sheesh, read some of your own recent posts.

"My suggestion was that we dismantle the FCC, as it apparently isn't doing jack doodly squat. Then perhaps if we could get the GSA out of the nightclub, they could write a RFQ (full open bid, for U.S. based companies only) for a private contractor to patrol the spectrum and seek out bandits. You'd have hundreds of bidders, and could award several either regional or bandwidth divided contracts and then reward the best performers with additional territory.
I just think it makes more sense than paying people to do nothing".
This sounds exactly like putting the fox in the henhouse. Let me infer a little more, if you don't mind. You're sounding like one who thinks that private industry is the answer to all of our problems. I disagree because that way has been proven time and again to be false.
The Massey Energy kerfuffle which cost 29 American lives comes to mind. Here's a link or are you one of those that thinks wiki articles are all bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massey_Energy
If you have to ask "what does this have to do with the airwaves?" then I can infer once again that you aren't thinking things through and you're repeating out of your playbook. Wasn't it you that stated today that Ca. is a cesspool of liberals? Coming from you that is a compliment, doncha know?