View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 05:59 AM

I told Pio about the beat down the FBI gave my old man in 1971.

It's a long story. But my dad was known to the FBI.

In the mid-1970's, our next door neighbor (who lived about one mile away) invited my dad to join The Posse Comitatus. It was a regional militia, they called it The Posse. It was very discrete. Don't know much about it. My dad declined but was worried he might face some harassment from them. Dad told me "The Posse was just a bunch of red neck thugs who want to be the new KKK." If they threaten him, I didn't hear about it. In

Anyhow, the FBI came back to see him in about '77 or '78. They were asking about The Posse. My dad told me that he told them, "We hear rumors about The Posse, but I don't know anything about it".

In 1988 I had an M1 carbine and shit. My friends would come out blasting on our farm. The Posse neighbor did not like that at all. One time he blocked the road in front of me. Now his grandson lives with him. The boy don't like me, he watched me the last I went shooting about 2 years ago.

Skip forward to 1995.

LaVeigh and McNichols (unrelated to The Posse AFAIK) built that bomb they used in the OKC bombing. Built it about 30 miles north of our house. They had stored some of the fertilizer in my home town of Council Grove, Kansas. You should have seen all the helicopters, and police SUVs swarming around.

Last edited by BigElCat; 10-22-2019 at 06:48 AM.