View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
The malevolence that too many exhibit toward Muslims is entirely contrary to who we are as a people. Granted, the malevolence that many Muslims exhibit toward the US and towards some of their own neighbors is not what we would want to stand for either.

The current bad experiences of some people in the middle east from religious extremists, the horrible suffering caused by the crusades, the witch trials, and the purported biblical justification for slavery are just a few of the examples of why mixing dogma and government is a bad idea.

Regards,

D-Ray
The middle east is Islam to the extreme. We the people of america should be wary of the middle east. Even their doctrine says "kill the infidel" And who is the infidel? Me and you my fellow non muslim.
The only ally over there that we have is Isreal. whom the guy in charge denigrates every chance he gets...And we are going to get a pounding on the country the likes that we have never seen. Just because the guy in charge is going against him...The maladies of now , the record heat and its aftermath are not the last of it...

To be a good muslim that is what should be followed. Its in their book. Not mine mind you.

MMKay. the middle east is rife with govmints being mixed with religion.