Old 12-05-2011, 09:26 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post

It was Samuel Adams doing the talking.

Good to see heathy respect for the Founders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
"Here", as in to Ohio? That would be cool. I'd love to see Ohio back on top. Ohio has produced some great people. Like you and me, for instance.

I used to work with plastics engineers from GE, Beyer and Wellman when I worked in the automotive industry. What that guy told you is very true. But, it's not just plastics, it's everything. Why do you think cars are all similarly priced, no matter who made it, or where it was made? Lowballers learn to play along or get run out of town in that industry. It's just the real ways of the world, I'm afraid.

Dave
We ARE great, ain't we? lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
... "How much are the contents worth? Ok that is the postage."
BAM!

Is it possible to shape a shed like a middle finger? I need to build a garage, I thought 24 x 32 (I have a 1000 sf slab ranch), but the city says, 600 sf max. So I thought, a gambriel two story, but the city says 16 ft to the peak in my development.

Also, shed can't be bigger than 8 x 10, but you can have multiples? Can have multiple garages too. Idiots methinks.

Pete