View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
I'm afraid if one looks back on human history as a reference to our future. The slash and burn use it up and move on mentality of the human race dooms us.

I'm sorry but the average "advanced" human will take the cheap and easy way out unless there are outside forces to control these natural tendencies. By outside forces I mean laws and penlites.

One of the worst items for our environment is plastics but do you see the going away? No just getting to be more prevalent every day.
Barney
Hey Barney, I still have hope that we can learn and that we are better than the fatalists and the crazy climate change crazies. This franken storm should be a wake up call and a call to arms about global warming.
I saw a Faux talking head proclaiming with great exasperation that anthropogenic climate change has been debunked time and time again. Tell it to the people of New Jersey and New York! I think that anyone talking such trash might find themselves on the sharp end of a stick if they talked their crazy town nonsense anywhere in any of those neighborhoods trashed by this storm! I can't believe that in light of 97% of the scientists saying it is real we have idiots denying this on national TV.