View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Warm greetings from someone who grew up in Oklahoma and once -- many years ago -- had the deepest crush upon a girl who went to HS at Tulsa Washington and, later, went to Rogers State in your city.

I have felt some of your loss and do not frequent AK much these days as, while I maintain ownership of my classic sound system, it hasn't been plugged in for over a year and that site is difficult mentally for me, right now.

That said, I adore people here and very much wish that I could locate an opportunity to meet any of them, anywhere.

I cannot stress to you the joy I have found here, when I could locate none anywhere else, and hope you get same.
hiya Zeke,thank you for the welcome.yes i started on AK and it does get mentaly challenging sometimes i mostly just lurk and see if i can find a interesting thread on the older stuff.

yes i think this spot is going to be good for me also.i have a lot to say, and already i am running into ,i cant say opposition but i guess normal new kid on the block stuff.that is healthy though it shows your moral and inner fiber.my best friend (we were more like brothers than friends).we started off not liking each other and almost went to blows.life is funny that way.i have some more pictures i will put up later.i guess when i get going full steam my life will be pretty open.

that is ok i have no problem with that i have no deep dark secrets ,not a serial killer or NSA member or anything. ok well gotta get the pictures loaded.

oh yea Oklahoma is a pretty good place to live.it suits me cause i am a country hick type anyway. i hope no Oklahoman's take that the wrong way.i am just sayin' a simple down to earth type feeling i get.