View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Right. In the meantime:

Between 200 and 300 people gathered behind police crime scene tape early Wednesday morning after the shooting.

At least two cops were injured after the crowd become unruly and four people were arrested at the scene for assaults against police officers, the department said.

Someone set off explosive fireworks next to a gas pump, scattering people and briefly spreading panic. Vandals set fire to the QuikTrip across the street from the gas station.

A police officer was taken to the hospital with leg wounds after he was injured while trying to flee from the explosion. A second officer was hit in the face with a brick, police said.

The cops did not use tear gas or flash bangs to quell the violent crowd, police said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2055525
You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I find such behavior acceptable under the circumstances. I don't.

Where we differ, as I said in that earlier post, is on the causes of this reaction and other similar reactions to police killing civilians. It is not "left wing propaganda". It's the impunity with which police are able to use deadly force.

There are instances where deadly force is justified and instances where it isn't. The problem is that the police are immune from the consequence of their actions in virtually all cases, justifiable and unjustifiable alike.

John