View Single Post
Old 05-14-2016, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
So, during the primary in West Virginia, both Hillary and Trump kinda sorta promised unemployed coal miners that they would do whatever they can to bring back coal jobs.

Does anyone else here believe their full of crap? And that they really shouldn't have said anything more than advise those people to either find some other way to make their living...............or move?

See, growing up during the collapse of the steel industry taught me that there is nothing more pathetic than people sitting on their asses at the local bar, moaning about their dead steel mill and voting for some lyin' ass politician who claims he/she can make it rain high paying jobs......

They usually just slowly drink themselves to death waiting.

I mean, really. F**k coal. Good riddance to it. It's a heavy polluter, it's expensive and dangerous to mine and it's a finite resource. What do these people think Don and Hills are going to do? Replenish the earth with more coal so they can dig it back up?

For Pete sake, just move on.

I see those folks around here. They want their coal mining jobs back and to hell with the environmental damage.