View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
Ike, I think that is a pretty harsh assessment of Pete. I have to admit I have not been around as much as I need to be to know for sure.
I like pete well enough. Hopefully the feeling is mutual. But that doesn't change the fact that I've never once seen pete challenge any of the mindless bullshit put up here by 5 below, whell, or dj(who may actually exceed 5 below on the obnoxious continuum). What I don't see here are the libs passively excusing each other when they think one of their own is outta line. I don't see the libs actively supporting an occasional outburst of idiocy as the cons hereabouts are guilty of all day long. Jebuz-crispo...have you ever seen me and Zeke go at it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
Also, did you happen to see my challenge post in the current events section under the well being of PC?

mark
I did see your post. In my experience, forums, particularly political forums have a life all their own. I've never seen any successful attempt at trying to reform one of them or any of the members therein. Outside of on a heavily moderated forum where the management is more than happy to hand a member their hat and show them out the door. Which I have personally experienced more than once...big surprise, eh? And both times it's been on "lib" forums where I couldn't tolerate some schmuck narrow minded union organizer, or somebody who will pitch the bigot card at you if you object to the behavior of certain factions of the wrong group. Never been bounced off a right-wing board though.